Java Developer – Toronto
Our Client is an industry leader in assisting enterprises creating digital solutions and advanced technology solutions that take creativity to new levels. They are responsible for creating high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments;
Our Client unites creativity, and technology to accelerate business for leading companies around the world. Their global team is fueled by our unique position as being able to push the boundaries of what’s possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
Their customers reach out to them to provide a solution to their most complex problems. Quite simply, your role is to drive project success and make My Client s come back for more.
Our Client is a global innovation, technology, and design firm. they are currently seeking an accomplished Java Developer to join our Engineering team servicing a diverse portfolio of local and North American.
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Learn My Client ‘s business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team and foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- 3-7 years Core Java expertise
- Experience with the Spring framework (specifically bean management and JDBC)
- Experience with SOAP
- Exposure to designing REST API’s
- Coming from a background passionate about testing – more specifically Unit Testing in a TDD environment
- Experience leading/participating code reviews
- 2+ years experience using Maven/Gradle
- Continuous Integration
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented
- Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
- Experience as a consultant (working w. external clients) preferred
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
PLEASE VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AND APPLY NOW!!